Monday, November 26, 2007

#21 Podcasts, Smodcasts

originally when i got up this morning i was going to work on my story that i have been working on for the past million years okay maybe 4 or 5 but it sure feels like a million seeing as how i keep changing my mind about how i want it to go. anyway i didn't end up working on it all so i decided i should continue on with week 9's activities and i must say podcasts rock.
i subscribed to a few a comic podcast where the guys sound like chipmunks (not sure if this was intentional or not), i also subscribed to a harry potter one called mugglecast( i know you must be thinking this girl is obviously a bit harry potter mad seeing how this is another thing to do with harry potter i've mentioned on my blog, well you would be right.)
there were also a couple of other ones that interested me that were about writing.
i am sure podcasts could be used in a big way in libraries, it could be used as another way to advertise things like storytimes, author visits(we could if we were really clever have a small interview or something with an author and put it on our site), some clever little possums could do book reviews, or recommended reading. podcasts could be used to promote a lot of things in a different way.

okay i think i've waffled on long enough and maybe i will find the time in my busy schedule to write at least one chapter of my story and try and complete my next assignment for my writing course(i think it may be a bit late.)

okay later gators.

No comments: